This article shows you how to duplicate and delete forms via the web app.
Duplicate a form
Duplicating a form creates an exact copy of that form, including its responses, notes, and media attachments. This can be useful if you need to start a new form based on an existing one, rather than copying existing responses across manually.
- Log in the Lumiform web app
- Click in Templates
- In the template overview, select the symbol with two squares
When you click on it, the copy opens directly.
Delete a form
You can delete forms via the web app following theses steps:
- Log in to the Lumiform web app
- Select Forms from the menu
- Choose your form
- Select the rubbish-icon on the right side and confirm